Development downloads (beta releases) and additional information can be found on the UnCodeX page on the UnrealWiki.
UnCodeX is a combination of a couple of old tools for UnrealScript development: UClasses and UnDox, but it has much more features.
UnCodeX can create a class and package tree from the UnrealScript sources, analyse the content of each class for later use.
UnCodeX also gives you the ability to create a high detailed HTML API reference from your code. It includes all definitions made in classes, syntax highlighted source code, links to the type declarations, automatic JavaDoc-like documentation from your source code and much more.
Example HTML docoumentation
- Unreal 1 UnrealScript code
- Unreal Tournament UnrealScript code
- UT2003 UnrealScript code
- UT2004 UnrealScript code
- Unreal 2 UnrealScript code
- Unreal 2 XMP UnrealScript code
Currently supported UnrealEngine games
- Unreal Tournament
- Unreal 2 including XMP
If UnCodeX doesn't work with the unrealscript of a different game, please email me the unrealscript source of the game so I can fix the parser. And add it to the supported list.
- Automatically detects packages, but it is possible to exclude packages
- Multiple source code directories
- Customizable layout
- Customizable hot keys
- Application Toolbar support (can snap to the left and right side of the screen)
- Compile classes using your favorite compiler front-end
- Launch a test server from UnCodeX
- Join your test server
- Batch execution via commandline
- Import package priority settings from game .ini files
- possible to tag package to distinguish original packages/classes from custom packages/classes
- Commandline version for documentation generation (MS Windows and GNU\Linux i386 builds)
- Class tree and Package viewer
- Class inheritance tree
- Package tree
- Inline search
- Find a classes in the tree (using part of the name)
- Class full-text search (with regular expression support)
- Syntax hilighted source code preview of a selected class
- Class property inspector
- Package property editor
- Create subclass dialog
- Recursive delete classes
- Move classes to a different package
- property inspector to list add variables/functions/etc. in a class
- Documention generator
- Create HTML reference Example page
- Compile HTML reference to a MS HTML Help file (requires HTML Help Workshop)
- Customizable HTML output using templates (UnrealWiki like template included)
- Support for special source code comments:
/** comment about the class/var/etc. below */
- All leading class comments are accepted as comments for that class.
- support for custom output modules
- Support for custom comment preprocessors (HTML output)
- Additional output modules
DownloadsAll releases (including betas) can be downloaded here.
- Version 232
- Version 227
- Version 204
- Version 203
- Version 200
- Version 109
- Version 100
- Version 064
- Version 054b
- Version 051
- Version 050
AboutUnCodeX is written by Michiel "El Muerte" Hendriks.
My UT2004 creations
My UnrealWiki page